Orchestrated the annual Climate Survey as the CMEO program manager; directed eight CRT members in executing two DEOCS assessments, facilitating two focus groups, conducting 16 interviews, and delivering 3 hours of conflict management training. Garnered invaluable insights, identified areas for improvement, and fostered a more inclusive command climate, bolstering morale and mission effectiveness.
- TRUSTED ADVISOR. As assistant CMEO, seamlessly directed # CRT members in conducting the annual Climate Survey including # focus groups and # hours of training, thereby fostering cohesion, visible deckplate leadership, and a culture of steadfast integrity.
- COMMAND ADVOCATE. As Command CMEO, conducted # focus groups and # DEOCS surveys, allowing Sailors to voice their concerns and increase the overall command morale.
- COMMAND IMPACT. As CMEO, led # CRT members through # DEOCS surveys, # CRT meetings and # focus groups, enhancing the professional climate of my entire command.
- COMMITTED SAILOR. As the Master-at-Arms for the Multi-Cultural Committee, oversaw X meetings and coordinated X events increasing morale.
- COMMAND PILLAR. Organized X events for the Multicultural Committee to expand command awareness of diverse naval history.
- ENGAGING COMMAND PRESENCE. As Assistant CMEO, led an X member Command Assessment Team in conducting the post change of command Command Climate Survey.
- COMMAND INVOLVED. As CMEO, he assisted in coordinating the Command Assessment Survey, and facilitated multiple focus groups. His continuous engagement ensured a positive Equal Opportunity climate within my command.
- ASTUTE MANAGER. As CMEO, she restored integrity to my Equal Opportunity Program and led X CRT members through the command climate survey, which resulted in X command-wide policy changes.
As member of Multicultural Committee, he raised awareness in diverse cultures to promote unit cohesion.
- COMMAND WIDE IMPACT. As Vice President of the command Multicultural Committee, he coordinated X events for X Equality Day and X Heritage Month, fostering a positive Equal Opportunity environment.
- TRUSTED ADVISOR. As CMEO, exercised a rigid program to resolve sensitive and potentially volatile issues encouraging equal treatment and opportunity for all VRC-40 Sailors. Command Climate assessment results demonstrated 90% improvement in morale, understanding, and support of Navy policies.
-COMMAND PILLAR. As a CMEO, received BZ from ISIC for exceeding expectations on command's first readiness inspection! Orchestrated the annual DEOCS and led the CRT of 27 Sailors in eight meetings; facilitated over 10 Command Focus Groups resulting in the resolution of Sailors' concerns and fostered an overall positive command climate.
- COMMAND IMPACT. As a representative of VRC-40 Multicultural Committee, he's involved in the presentation of different cultures that have contributed to the military and society. He has succeeded in fostering awareness by showcasing the diverse cultures that have impacted the world we live in today.
As Assistant CMEO, ensured a positive equal opportunity environment and led training for over 48 personnel while detached.
As Assistant CMEO, she directed 7 focus groups and 9 special observances.
As Command Managed Equal Opportunity, he had a direct and positive impact on the mission success of the USS Constitution greatly encouraging Sailors while increasing their knowledge and awareness of 12 command heritage events. In addition, he led and mentored 13 Sailors across five workcenters resulting in ten advancements, seven BJOQ, and four JSOQ selections.
Active and dedicated CMEO, he assisted in coordinating and leading five DEOMI Command Assessment surveys, facilitated multiple focus groups that resulted in the identification and planned resolution of concerns. Climate assessment results from over 200 personnel revealed improved morale and increased understanding of Navy Policies. In addition, he coordinated three Command Don't Ask Don't Tell (DADT) Tier 2 and 3 training sessions for more than 300 military and civilians resulting in 100% compliance with the CNO directive.
As Command CMEO, she administered the Fall '16 Command Climate Survey, greatly increasing quality of life for all Naval Region Hawaii personnel. She scheduled and led the Command's quarterly Navy Pride and Professionalism classes, facilitating over 100 hours of instruction to both SPAWAR HQ and System Center Pacific personnel.
Expertly advised the installation Commander on EO/SH policies and issues. She collaborated with other CCS's, CMEO Managers and civilian EEO personnel on the installation to develop and deliver briefings and recurring training to 2,300 Sailors and Civilians on all Equal Opportunity matters. Her efforts resulted in a true climate of prevention resulting in zero formal complaints during her tenure.
Sought out by NAVOPSPTCEN Commanding Officers and Senior Enlisted Leaders for advice and guidance. As Assistant Regional Command Equal Opportunity (CMEO), he promoted and ensured a positive Equal Opportunity climate within the region. He addressed and adjudicated XX cases and provided training to XX CMEOs to include Plan of Action and Milestones for all functional areas. Further, he initiated XX command climate questionnaires and XX individual interviews.
AS CMEO MANAGER, SHE FOSTERED A POSITIVE EO ENVIRONMENT AND LED AN EXPERTLY TRAINED CAT TEAM THAT CONDUCTED THE 2017 DEOCS SURVEY AND FOCUS GROUPS.
As Assistant Command CMEO, he coordinated and organized 2 Command Climate Surveys and conducted 13 Equal Opportunity (EO) training sessions and 2 safety stand-downs. He was the driving force behind the first-ever inclusion of Japanese employees in the annual Command Climate Survey. Led a team of six Japanese and five USN personnel bringing a fresh perspective to our strong bilateral partnership.
AS THE CMEO REPRESENTATIVE FOR PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT, SHE CONDUCTED TRAINING FOR 35 SEABEES TO ENSURE PWD NAPLES ADHERED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF THE NAVY'S CORE VALUES. THE SURVEY WAS THE IDEAL MEANS TO GATHER INFORMATION ON ISSUES THAT MAY AFFECT THE COMMAND'S WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PROVIDED THE OPPORTUNITY AND MEANS FOR COMMUNICATION AND IMPROVEMENT.