Navy EVAL Bullet Examples
-TECHNICAL EXPERT. As CIC Watch Supervisor he lead 19 sailors in AW, SW, AMW, and Navigation qualifying 10 personnel increasing watch stander cohesion essential to (SHIP NAME) mission during BALTOPS and Bold Alligator 2017.
-COMMAND ADVOCATE. As a CSTT member he evaluated over 12 BFTT scenarios completed in preparation for (SHIP NAME) AW/SW 2.3/2.4 certification qualifying three ADWC's and two TAO's. As OI division ESWS coordinator trained and qualified 37 personnel contributing to (SHIP NAME) command wide ESWS qualification percentage of XX%.
-SELF-MOTIVATED. Seaman John Doe conducted the shift of 45 capable units to perform paramount maintenance. His technical role in XXXXX led to the successful completion of RIMPAC and Operation X 2016. He trained and executed 2 chat denials for the USS XXXXXXX Group Sail Exercise 16-02.
-WELL ROUNDED- CE3 has completed multiple In-rate, construction and security training courses to bring command readiness up to speed. He was key player during the command CPX, he directly contributed to the erection of Charlie Company housing and the erection of the OE-254 antenna for the practice of communications between companies and patrols. His efforts have contributed nothing but the up most success for command operations.
LEADERSHIP-Led, trained and mentored 2 Junior Officers and 35 Sailors in the busiest and largest division in the command! Direct leadership was vital in the preventative maintenance of 1K CO2/PKP bottles, 221 fire stations, 1.5K hatches/scuttles/doors, 500 ventilation systems, 1,400 battle lanterns, 100 ladders and 1k+ deck drains. Outstanding direction and smooth communication GUARANTEED SUCCESS: 100% DCPO qualifications correcting 2k+ discrepancies leading to a successful Engineering LOA and Damage Control Material Assessment with an incredible 93% first look pass!
* * A PETTY OFFICER WHO IS WILLING TO FACE UP TO ANY TASK AND TACKLE ISSUES HEAD ON! * *
**Rated MP, earned EP, unfortunate side effect of forced distribution, CPO ready**
OUTSTANDING MANAGER- Reviewed and tracked over 400 Safety of Ship Work Authorization Forms. Resulting in all evolutions affecting safety of ship work, ships conditions, and High Risk Evolutions were 100% compliant. Resulting in meeting SECDEF 75% mishap reduction goal, saving 75,000 in budget costs while manifesting strong safety leadership. Coordinated and maintained the ship safety Officer Status Sheet(SSOSS)for administrative control of ships condition, ship safety and system status.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT- Devoted 85 off duty hours to the Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center (ARC) assisting with various activities to promote and encourage positive rehabilitation habits and growth. She assisted in raising over 15,000 dollars in perishable food items for families in the Hampton Roads Community.
INDUSTRIOUS, INVOLVED AND TOTALLY COMMITTED! A CPO IN FCPO'S CLOTHING.
- Exceptional leader. Served as team lead for the Naval Aviation Enterprise Human Capital Event, resulting in a 114 percent increase in throughput and a 21 percent increase in man-hours available for maintenance.
- Unsurpassed dedication. As the command's only high-power turn operator for six consecutive months, he was the driving force behind the Maintenance Department's overall production effort making possible the completion of XXX combat missions, X,XXX flight hours and a XX percent sortie completion rate during operation IRAQI FREEDOM.
- Outstanding initiative. Spearheaded the research, design and initiation of two tool deviations to Commander, Strike Fighter Wing Pacific. His/Her dedication and efforts provided the foundation for all hornet squadrons with improved tool containers, vastly increasing the troubleshooter s ability to conduct expeditious aircraft repairs.
-Take charge leader. Consistently sought out by his superiors for the most demanding tasks due to his supervisory skills, personal involvement, and attention to detail.
- Expert manager. Effectively balanced the shop's workload and priorities resulting in the timely completion of over XXX maintenance actions with exacting standards of quality.
- Tremendous initiative and leadership. Superbly coordinated beach detachment personnel efforts to ensure all squadron spaces were rehabilitated and ready for the command's arrival from a combat extended deployment.
-ENGAGED. His leadership is key in all matters pertaining to the welfare, health, job satisfaction, morale, utilization and training of 147 Sailors, promoting traditional standards and accountability. Completed 140 CDB's which resulted in 94% retention, 97% PFA passing, 22% college enrollment, 30% advanced, one PO1 and PO3 CAP, one Blue Jacket and SOQ.
MY NUMBER __ EP/MP OUT OF __ OUTSTANDING SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS.
Reliable and hard working. Shows versatility in task accomplishment.
Keen technical and administrative skills.
A model Sailor who sets the standard for others to follow.
MY #2 OF 45 FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS! A HIGHLY MOTIVATED, MISSION-ORIENTED LEADER PERFORMING AT THE CHIEF PETTY OFFICER LEVEL!
#3 of 30 First Class Petty Officers! My most innovative and productive Petty Officer, she is already executing duties previously held by Chief Petty Officers or staff.
CTT1 Johnson is an enthusiastic and highly motivated Sailor. Always willing to tackle the most demanding tasks completing them will in advance with utmost attention to detail.
Outstanding Second Class Petty Officer with a high degree of professionalism and reliability including an impeccable work ethic and unmatched mechanical expertise.
- Petty Officer Wagner was directly responsible for accomplishing over 322 material discrepancies and the rehabilitation of 12 Arresting Gear spaces in preparation for INSURV. His hard work and dedication were the key elements for a successful inspection and receiving and overall score of 84% on this year's board of inspection and survey (INSURV).
- Volunteered off duty time for 40 hours of combined community service
- Thoroughly reviewed ship capacity and services to ensure incoming personnel requirements will be met or exceeded. Her in-depth analysis identified overlooked provisioning and improved deployment readiness.
NON-STOP SELF-IMPROVEMENT. Completed the USAF NCO Academy in residence Course. Completed 3 credit hours (Sociology) toward AA.
- Highly Dedicated to the Navy. Selflessly volunteered for a nine month IA, certified early as CTF72 Task Force Watch Supervisor and despite demanding schedule, has began his graduate studies.
- A brilliant manager who is committed to total quality. Through his guidance and technical expertise he was directly responsible for the line division receiving grades of outstanding on work center quarterly audits.
STANDOUT MENTOR. His "Stay Navy" attitude was directly responsible for attaining and maintaining 100% retention for entire FY.
-Driving force behind the Squadron's outstanding hazardous material/waste program. Solely responsible for the acquisition/disposal of materials and overall coordination of this Squadron's flawless program.
-Skillful administrator and manager committed to total quality. Responsible for changes in quality assurance audit program that streamlined the audit process and enhanced mission effectiveness.
- An expert technician, traced an arc fault on a submarine electrical distribution switchboard to a broken ground wire. Restored power, saved over $30K on unnecessary repairs, prevented potential loss of life!
- As Command Equal Opportunity Officer, his example and leadership cultivated an atmosphere of understanding, harmony, and esprit de corps thoughout the command.