Navy EVAL Bullet Examples
My #1 LCAC Craftmaster and highly effective SCPO that performs as a MCPO. He is not afraid to speak his mind, toe the line or just get the job done. Very dependable, resourceful and a future MCPO.
HIGHLY SOUGHT OUT: OS2 Smothers consistently went above and beyond her required duties to check up on shipmates whom she knew were facing challenges, to ensure that they were taken care of and connecting them with resources that could further assist them. In addition, she repeatedly had sailors seek her out for advice and assistance with highly sensitive issues.
IF GOD WAS HUMAN IT WOULD BE PETTY OFFICER ADAMS
SAILOR'S ADVOCATE. Personally counseled 12 Sailors in all facets of Personal Financial Management. Masterfully planned and developed road maps for their financial security.
CPO MENTOR. Immensely respected leader! Knows how to inspire others to achieve their maximum level of potential. Hand-selected by OPNAV CMDCM to lead, teach, & mentor 125 FY13 CPO Selects the history & traditions of a Chief Petty Officer onboard USS CONSTITUTION.
- Versatile Leader. His hard work, dedication and selflessness not only to his own career but to others as well, have made him a valued leader that continues to build and strengthen our Sailors, giving them the necessary tools to further advance in their Naval careers.
- Superb manager. Directed 11 Sailors completing 815 maintenance actions, contributing to a 95 percent repair rate and a Beyond Capable Maintenance cost savings of $8.96M.
- Superior leader. Directed 43 Sailors and five artisans completing 3,112 maintenance actions. Efforts resulted in a 95 percent repair rate with a Beyond Capable Maintenance Interdiction cost savings of $8.96M.
Top notch technician, dedicated to mission goals.
Managed, prioritized, and oversaw all Camp Krutke maintenance projects from cradle to grave with no lost time due to accidents and zero safety violations and quality discrepancies.
- provided J6 with a copy of MCAS-2 Communications Handbook for their distribution to their deployed elements.
TOP NOTCH deck plate leader with unparalleled potential and solid CPO attributes! PROMOTE TO CHIEF NOW!
Petty Officer McMurry brings a motivating, self-starter attitude with a dedication to her duties and peers that makes her a highly valued member of the security team. She is willing to go out of her way to complete assigned tasks ahead of schedule and to support her subordinates' future achievements toward their physical readiness.
Petty Officer Smith is a self-starter and inspirational leader. Strong moral fiber, respected by subordinates and superiors. A true professional in every sense of the word.
-Top Seaman! Selected as CGC BELUGA’s Sailor of the Quarter for the second quarter 2004; superior example to peers
-Led by example, conducted biweekly PT sessions for 5 departments; increased fitness of entire department
- Excellent leader. Supervised computer renewal of four classrooms, replacing 80 workstations and component hardware and software with no loss of training days. Identified and resolved software incompatibility issue which threatened to prevent class operation. Experience, knowledge, and foresight prevented class delays.
-Outstanding administrative and management skill. Directly responsible for workcenter receiving outstanding grades during the last 3 Quality Assurance Audits.
- By consistent cross-training of ET and Quartermaster personnel, he developed a versatile and effective Navigation Team which successfully piloted the ship through numerous unfamiliar foreign ports under the worst visibility conditions encountered by this group in the last four years.
- Energetic leader. Selected over peers to fill the Operations Group Training Superintendent position, an E7 position. Her management skills focused and integrated the efforts of a division of 25 Sailors and 8 joint service personnel. Her work earned numerous accolades for the yearly IG inspection, resulting in over 250 certifications in 20 watch floor positions. Her diligent supervision lead to her department winning Blue Jacket of the Year and earned the title of Senior Sailor of the Year.
- Worked extensively with C4I Department on several complex interdepartmental equipment networking faults, utilizing his experience to solve them quickly with minimal resultant impact on combat readiness. Received accolades from C5RA assessors for the superior performance of weapons, radar and data systems.
-Displayed exceptional pride in personal image, wears immaculate, inspection-ready uniform at all times.
MENTOR AND LEADER: As Senior Enlisted Leader, solved many housing, medical, & personnel issues; the cornerstone of our team, taking care of our sailors is his top concern.
Technical Expert: PS1 Smith's technical knowledge, managerial skills, and unusually high level of professional competence have contributed significantly to the unit's triumphant success.
His sage and experienced counsel is sought out by all peers and subordinates within the command.
-Talented manager. Superb initiative and keen attention to detail ensured collateral duty was discrepancy free during workcenter quarterly audit.
Innovative administrator. Supported 9 active aviation maintenance activities and 3 detachments with all required tools and parts. His increased interaction with supported units identified expected requirements and dramatically reduced delays due to shortages, lowering the non-capable status to lowest level in 5 years.
-VERSATILE. Acts as Flight Deck Coordinator in the absence of the Chief Petty Officer, obtaining commendable results.
- Organized a goal-oriented office team and encouraged team input to reduce the number of administrative problems.
- Consistently achieves the highest standard of excellence and displays pride in work.
-Community Involved. As Block Watch Captain in Neighborhood Watch Program coordinates watches with Steering Committee and local Police.
SUPERIOR TECHNICIAN. Independent of outside assistance, he identified and repaired over 22 major mission degrading casualties to the AN/SQQ-32 SONAR, always ensuring a fully functional sonar.
-Medically supported over 1300 students during multiple high-risk training events. Voluntered to support BRC, RAID, Scout Swimmer, Marine Combat Instructor Water Survival, Naval Gunfire, and Inflatable Boat Operators Courses. His thorough hazard briefs, preparation, and readiness for any eventuality was directly responsible for zero injuries on his watch.
- Flawlessly researched thirty IMRL inventory discrepancies from past two years, to balance the IMRL excess and deficit report with comnavairlant.