Back to Navy Eval Page
-Leader within command, faciliated command-wide advancement/BMR training; 50% advancement rate; facilitated petty officer selectee leadership training for newly selected PO1's; arranged traditional frocking of newly selected PO1.
- He mentored all Sailors within the department, set the highest standards for customer service, and championed the crew's needs in all respects.
- He passed down knowledge and experience gained to junior Sailors, ensuring the proper training of the next generation of naval professionals.
- He revived and led the 1st Class Petty Officers’ Association of over 100 Junior Officers, increasing morale and teamwork.
- Her superb managerial skills pushed our clinic to win the TRICARE Regional Access Award for 2 consecutive years.
- His diligent and detailed management of the ship's store earned a grade of Excellent during the Logistic Management Assessment.
- His lead from the front approach consistently produced exceptional results; his division earned an unparalleled overall score of 98% during our 3M assessment.
- His outstanding administration of the divisional 3-M program resulted in zero deficiencies during Type Commander 3-M inspections
- His tenacious attitude and commitment to putting group goals ahead of personal priorities was inspirational and motivated his peers to deliver the most accurate and capable system possible.
- Implemented a maintenance program that increased the Construction Battalion Unit's overall operational readiness rate from 50% to over 90% in only 6 months
- Implemented an internal random evaluation program for her workcenter that increased formal evaluation scores by 50% in just six weeks.
- Innovative administrator. Supported 9 active aviation maintenance activities and 3 detachments with all required tools and parts. His increased interaction with supported units increased focus on expected service and dramatically reduced delays and lowered the non-capable status to lowest level in 5 years.
- Inspirational Leader. He trained his junior yeomen to run the ship’s office in his absence and developed a comprehensive collection of Standard Operating Procedures to increase efficiency.
- Led a section of 8 Second Class Petty Officers in the performance of weekly personnel and unit inspections which reinforced goals, improved performance, and increased morale.
- Led a team of Sailors in the structural realignment and maintenance of over 3,000 square feet of patient care spaces resulting in an estimated Command cost savings of $50,000
- Led and trained seven personnel during our participation in three global exercises; dramatically expanded their skill set and confidence.
- Led by coaching, always providing positive reinforcement to motivate personnel to improve, both professionally and personally.
- Led by example while executing over 30 challenging training operations; conducted thorough readiness training drills to ensure his Sailors were always prepared for any eventuality.
- Superior leadership skills fostered most united team on ship; workcenter had least reported EO incidents in fleet
- EXPERIENCED LEADERSHIP. Management and supervisory skills command maximum performance and ensure combat readiness. Dynamic leadership of Communications/Watch Department throughout the ship's first Persian Gulf deployment, safely traversing 12,000 nautical miles, can be summed up in one word: Magnificent!
EFFECTIVE TRAINER! Ensured sailors rotated positions during normal cruising watches to provide broadest possible experience which increased crew qualification and capability.
DEDICATED TO NAVY's CORE VALUES. Ensured that all Sailors are given the opportunity to excel within the workcenter, thereby increasing in-rate satisfaction and ultimately, retention.
- Selected by commander for his subtle yet effective leadership style to head up Organizational Climate program
- Prepared his department for an East PAC deployment. Ensured NAV/OPS department was always in excellent material condition and ready for sustained performace at sea.
DYNAMIC LEADER and MENTOR. His success in filling critical manning deficiencies enabled DISA-EUR to maintain the highest state of operational readiness.
-RESOURCEFUL MANAGER. Organized and directed a Special Weapons Attack Team which substantially increased the squadrons full mission capability rate. Instrumental in the squadron's flawless MINEX and Bronze Quarter Exercise during TSTA II.
- Organized public outreach opportunities, volunteered hundreds of hours to Joint Color Guard ceremonies, elementary schools, and NRC fund raising.
Professional administrator. Managed the Individual Material Readiness List and support equipment for 11 active aviation maintenance activities and 4 detachments supporting Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron Twenty One with zero shortfalls.
-Managed 20 personnel workcenter in direct support of U.S. Pacific Command--exceeded all assigned goals!
-SUCCESSFUL MENTOR. Consistently gets the best from the best. Three PNM (Pacific Network Managers) of the Month, Two PNM of the Quarter, and One DISA NCO of the year!
-Mature leader; won't compromise standards, enforced highest USFLTFORCOM standards of conduct
-Selfless Mentor. His counseling and leadership resulted in his only military subordinate earning SOY for DISA-EUR and his efforts on several boards produced both SOY DISA-EUR and Sailor of the Year DISA. Puts new meaning into the phrase "taking care of Sailors".
-Ensured his sailors were qualified in at least two positions--increased watch readiness!
-STRONG SUPERVISOR: Relentless effort to train workcenter personnel in FOD awareness and the proper screening of equipment resulted in a significant reduction in manhours expended on cockpit FOD discrepancies.
-Distinguished herself from her peers with her initiative and unmatched technical expertise while continuing to learn from others
-Selected for the Leading Chief Petty Officer Leadership Course over other CPOs.
-Sets the example. Elected as President of the DISA-EUR Chief Petty Officers Association.
-Consistently developed new ways to improve logistic training and Standard Operating Procedure development.
-Displayed a genuine concern for sailors. Motivated his crew to perform to the best of their ability as individuals and as a unit.
-Stellar CPO who leads by example; invaluable asset to the Naval Service Training Command mission; must promote.
-Displays exceptional leadership qualities; ability to get the job done; recommend promotion/retention.
-Implemented an internal random evaluation program for her workcenter that increased formal evaluation scores by 50%.
-Trained Ship Maintenance Officer on maintenance reporting and supervised him while he trained his staff and made reports to NAVSURFLANT.
-A moral leader, committed to providing the best quality of life and training for sailors.
-Sets the example by winning the respect of the local nationals and treating detainees with dignity and consideration.
-Consistently leads from the front during training scenarios.
-Led workcenter to highest PRT average in the unit. Raised workcenter average by 40%!
-Effective Manager. Streamlined workcenter operations resulting in the Integrated Weapons Team Branch repairing 411 aircraft discrepancies during a two week period!!
Excelling Mentor. Personal drive and ambition helped produce five in-rate advancements. Works with Sailors to assist them in overcoming shortfalls in training and performance and provides guidance on outside resources when needed.
- Outstanding supervisor. Oversaw the maintenance efforts of 45 military and 10 civilian personnel responsible for performing inspection, disassembly and reassembly of 345 F/A-18A modular engine components directly supporting FRC Oceana in meeting all on-site and forward deployed squadron and fleet requirements.
-Innovative leader. Expeditiously repaired a part due to non-availability of spares and allowed Aircraft 503 to return from a detachment on time. This task is normally performed at AIMD level maintenance.
-Selected to lead a joint theater team which discovered, targeted, and performed damage assessment on hundreds of key targets--critical to mission success
STANDOUT MENTOR. His "Stay Navy" attitude was directly responsible for attaining 100% retention.
-Trained 3 Watch Officer successors in half the usual time required; increased shift expertise 75%.
-Expertly prepared his department for a Eastern Atlantic deployment. Ensured NAV/OPS Department was always in excellent material condition and ready for sustained effective performace at sea. A self-starter, he completes many tasks before others realize that they need to be done.
-Standards and professional competence generated immediate confidence/improved subordinate morale
-Oversaw On-the-job training program resulting in seven seamen receiving their upgraded status ahead of schedule
-Spearheaded new USS CONSTITUTION-like CPO inductee event aboard USS MISSOURI--promoted pride in Navy service
-Led tank reseal team; reduced fuel leak delayed discrepancies to 0.6 per aircraft--bested Fleet goal by 80%
-Demonstrated outstanding leadership skills as team chief; increased productivity by 40%
-A recognized authority, he is routinely sought out by other Petty Officers for advice and guidance.
-Developed sailors through positive counseling, coaching, and mentoring. Instilled a mission-first attitude; motivated entire unit to do the same.
-Reduced training delinquency rate of his team by 25 percent.
-Organized a team for the March of Dimes "Walk America" 10K march and raised over $2000 to combat birth defects
-Oversaw thorough on-the-job training program which resulted in 7 sailors receiving their upgraded status ahead of schedule
-Directed unit and active duty Navy personnel as team leader during UNITAS deployment greatly improving contingency knowledge; surpassed all expectations; hands-on leadership was the catalyst for the entire effort
-Leads by example and doesn’t misuse authority.
-Selected by Fuels Officer to head up all high profile and difficult missions.
New content is posted daily. Check back tomorrow for more examples.
The best book on Navy Evals available today! Available on Amazon or download now in Kindle format.