Back to Navy Eval Page
-Demonstrated rare leadership and initiative in the establishment of the command mustering program; achieved 100% accountablity of all personnel
- Shared years of maintenance experience with LCAC Engineer trainees and saw immediate and readily apparent improvement in repair turn-around time
- She coached a skilled team of seven Petty Officers to produce regular and comprehensive After Action Reports for senior leadership which identified problem areas and improved group readiness and performance.
- Spearheaded a USS CONSTITUTION-like CPO inductee event aboard the USS MISSOURI; promoted pride in Navy service
- Standards and professional competence generated immediate confidence and improved subordinate morale
- STANDOUT MENTOR. His "Stay Navy" attitude was directly responsible for attaining 100% retention.
- Stellar CPO who leads by example; an invaluable asset to the Naval Service Training Command
- Stepped up as Acting Leading Chief Petty Officer following the unexpected mobilization of his LCPO.
- Stepped up to the plate in the absence of the CPO. Performed leadership duties in a decisive and positive manner with exceptional results.
- SUCCESSFUL MENTOR. Consistently gets the best from the best. Three Pacific Network Managers of the Month, Two PNM of the Quarter, and One DISA NCO of the year!
- Superb leader. Molded an inexperienced workcenter into an efficient, cohesive team, greatly increasing productivity and morale.
- SUPERIOR LEADER! United a team of joint service NCOs and 14 civilians to man a 24-hour command center providing up-to-the-minute, real-time management of all critical data communications traversing EUCOM. Analyzed impact of circuit outages and directed restorals based on priority and close coordination with organizational Commander.
- Team builder. Ensured the incremental completion of long and short range training plans producing 30 divisional qualifications and enhancing the flexibility of a 24 hour watch bill. Encouraged and supported maximum participation in MWR events, sports, and unit picnics
- The cornerstone of our team, taking care of our Sailors is his top concern.
- United a team of active duty and reserve Sailors into one cohesive and productive organization
- Unparalleled enthusiasm; possesses an out-in-front leadership style and the attributes of today's model CPO and leader
- USS Bainbridge has the best retention rate in the Fleet as a direct result of his hard work, perseverance, and insight.
Innovative administrator. Supported 9 active aviation maintenance activities and 3 detachments with all required tools and parts. His increased interaction with supported units identified expected requirements and dramatically reduced delays due to shortages, lowering the non-capable status to lowest level in 5 years.
Impeccable demeanor and role model. He is the true image of Navy Core Values. He taught and practiced exemplary Equal Opportunity and contributed to the high morale of the crew.
Team builder. Ensured the incremental completion of long and short range training plans producing 30 divisional qualifications and enhancing the flexibility of a 24 hour watch bill. Encouraged and supported maximum participation in MWR events, sports, and unit picnics off-duty.
- By consistent cross-training of ET and Quartermaster personnel, he developed a versatile and effective Navigation Team which successfully piloted the ship through numerous unfamiliar foreign ports under the worst visibility conditions encountered by this group in the last four years.
- Competent Command Master Chief. As Acting CMC, he facilitated base-wide CPO involvement in CPO initiation ceremonies, revitalized the Sailor of the Quarter program, and increased retention by 25%.
- A brilliant manager who is committed to total quality. Through his guidance and technical expertise he was directly responsible for the line division receiving grades of outstanding on work center quarterly audits.
-Effectively led and inspired sub-standard sailors to willingly improve and perform to Navy standards
-Her superb managerial skills pushed our clinic to win the TRICARE Regional Access Award for 2 consecutive years.
-Implemented a workcenter physical training program which increased their PRT average by 30% while deployed.
-Unparalleled enthusiasm; possesses an out-in-front leadership style and the attributes of today's model CPO and leader.
-Proven management skills set him apart from peers; transformed workcenter from sub-standard to compliant or better. Promote ASAP!
-Selected to lead a joint theater team which discovered, targeted, and performed damage assessment on hundreds of key targets--critical to mission success
STANDOUT MENTOR. His "Stay Navy" attitude was directly responsible for attaining 100% retention.
-Provided constant training for subordinate personnel assigned to the program management unit. This greatly increased supply support and strengthened lines of communication between tenant commands and the supply department.
-Trained 3 Watch Officer successors in half the usual time required; increased shift expertise 75%.
-Expertly prepared his department for a Eastern Atlantic deployment. Ensured NAV/OPS Department was always in excellent material condition and ready for sustained effective performace at sea. A self-starter, he completes many tasks before others realize that they need to be done.
-Standards and professional competence generated immediate confidence/improved subordinate morale
-Oversaw On-the-job training program resulting in seven seamen receiving their upgraded status ahead of schedule
-SUPERIOR LEADER! United a team of joint service NCOs and 14 civilians to man a 24-hour command center providing up-to-the-minute, real-time management of all critical data communications traversing EUCOM. Analyzed impact of circuit outages and directed restorals based on priority and close coordination with organizational Commander
-A respected leader, sets and expects stringent, yet achievable, performance standards for subordinates.
-Enrolled every seaman in his workcenter in the CLEP Program to earn college credit.
-Implemented a maintenance program that increased the Construction Battalion Unit's overall operational readiness rate from 50% to over 90% in only 6 months.
-United a team of active duty and reserve seamen into one cohesive and productive organization.
-Superb Leader. Selected over more Senior Petty Officers to supervise two Avionic workcenters, he quickly established himself as an outstanding manager and administrator.
-Firmly supports squadron. Single handedly resurrected a demoralized first class association and established "can do" spirit. Intimately involved in planning and executed numerous successful fund raising projects.
Motivated and driven leader. Selected over peers to manage training for the Operations Group as Training Superintendent, an E7 position. With little support, she developed her division of 18 Sailors and 9 joint service personnel into a well-qualified and efficient team. Her determined efforts earned numerous accolades during the IG inspection and produced more than 240 certifications in all watch floor positions. These stunning results led to her department earning Blue Jacket of the Year 09.
-A dynamic Senior Enlisted Advisor (SEA), increased communication between the ranks, increased overall satisfaction at work
-Enforced military standards and chain of command for Navy and sister services--increased members' pride in service
EXCEPTIONAL MENTOR. His troops always win competition--3 Network Managers of Month!
-Instituted new quality control inspection procedures raising customer satisfaction 25%
-Led main repair crew to repair 4" water line; directed damaged line exposure/fix, prevented K in contractor costs
-Expertly led the squadron enlisted members during the COMNAVSURFPAC IMX in June 2007, his efforts were praised by the Nuclear Propulsion Inspection Team inspectors, provided superb leadership inside the Damage Control Center (DCC)
-Mentored 2 PO and 4 joint military. Chaired 3 Career Development Boards ensuring discrepancies were corrected in their official records. Additionally, he developed a Joint Mentorship Program that fosters a climate of camraderie throughout the command providing guidance to over 40 tri-service personal resulting in 80% retention.
-Solid performer; displays exceptional leadership qualities /abilities--recommend promotion soonest
-PO Smith is an outstanding motivator of seamen. He always achieves superior results.
-Led by example while executing over 30 challenging training operations; conducted thorough readiness training drills to ensure his Sailors were always prepared for any eventuality.
-Distinguished herself from her peers with her initiative and unmatched technical expertise while continuing to learn from others
-Selected for the Leading Chief Petty Officer Leadership Course over other CPOs.
-Sets the example. Elected as President of the DISA-EUR Chief Petty Officers Association.
-Consistently developed new ways to improve logistic training and Standard Operating Procedure development.
-Displayed a genuine concern for sailors. Motivated his crew to perform to the best of their ability as individuals and as a unit.
-Stellar CPO who leads by example; invaluable asset to the Naval Service Training Command mission; must promote.
-Displays exceptional leadership qualities; ability to get the job done; recommend promotion/retention.
-Implemented an internal random evaluation program for her workcenter that increased formal evaluation scores by 50%.
New content is posted daily. Check back tomorrow for more examples.
The best book on Navy Evals available today! Available on Amazon or download now in Kindle format.