Public Affairs Evals
- Handled the Admiral's schedule and speaking engagements at three Navy Public Affairs Symposiums.
- Developed agendas and position papers and assisted the admiral in representing Reserve Public Affairs at three Public Affairs Leadership Meetings.
- Helped create presentations to support the admiral's effort to change Reserve public affairs IA deployments from 12 months to 7 months.
- Directly assisted the admiral's efforts in shaping the course and focus of XXX Navy and civilian public affairs professionals.
- Simultaneously served in positions of responsibility, from Deputy Director to Unit Director, including while deployed to CENTCOM on my own IA.
Leading Chief Petty Officer in support of NR Navy Public Affairs Support Element West during first ever SEA OP Det aboard USS Abraham Linclon CVN 72 for Los Angles Navy Week and PANAMAX 2011. Through her direct leadership, MC1's team provided over 100 photos for publication, 10 new stories and video that was viewed by over 2 million people.
Due to a manning shortage, supported Third Fleet Public Affairs on short notice and proved to be an invaluable resource. With little guidance MC1 conceptualized, researched, and designed the webpage for RIMPAC 2012 prior to the exercise. This highly visable webpage served as informational gateway for over 10,000 exercise participants and planners. As leading photographer for multinational exercise Talisman Saber, produced over 1,000 images and 3 news stories which were approved and published for worldwide dissemination. Coordinated U.S. and Australian photo units for Marine amphibious beach landing to allow 360 coverage of evolution and to communicate the strategic message to international audiences.