Navy Security Forces Evals
*DEDICATION & EFFORTS PLACED CFAS AS THE #1 KENNEL IN CNRJ BACK-TO-BACK YEARS*
PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE: As a QASO, she assisted in the training of one Team Member. Additionally as the Alternate Explosive Custodian, she ensured the safe handling, accountability and transportaion of 9 pounds of 1.1.D mass detonation explosives during 48 explosive evolutions with zero mishaps. Moreover, she successfully sentenced and transported the expired kit to receive the new kit with no mishaps transporting 34 pounds of 1.1D mass detonation explosives.
MOTIVATED AND CAPABLE. Her proven high quality work ethic, meticulous organizational ability, and potential for increased responsibility resulted in her selection for a U.S. Secret Service Mission.
COMMUNITY MINDED: Petty Officer Fulton dedicated her off-duty time to conduct community service in multiple facets of the command.
Petty Officer Fulton is a proven performer who radiates energy and enthusiasm, boosting morale in the work place. She continuously seeks advice from her supervisors and other shipmates to improve her performance and implements them in her daily tasks.
Petty Officer Bradley is an outstanding Sailor with motivation and drive to excel in his Navy career!
- MISSION ORIENTED. As an Inside ECP Sentry, he supervised the processing of 120 vehicles and 425 personnel through the ECP. His actions resulted in zero unauthorized entries into the Limited Area, ensuring the safety of DOD personnel and strategic assets in his AOR.
- MOTIVATED SENTRY. As Security Response Team, he responded to 147 building and perimeter fence alarms, secured the Limited Area during 6 security alerts, and enforced the Limited Area security standards with zero mishaps or security violations.
- MILITARY BEARING. Maintained superb uniform appearance and remarkable military bearing setting the standard for his peers to emulate.
MA3 Bradley is a dependable asset to the Navy and is ready to take on positions of increased authority. He is recommended for advancement to Petty Officer Second Class.
*** UNPARALLELED STANDARD BY WHICH EXCELLENCE IS MEASURED!!
FY21 RESERVE JUNIOR SAILOR OF THE YEAR ***
- METICULOUS TRAINER. As the Command Physical Security Officer, he trained seven Armed Watchstanders and 11 Master-At-Arms on Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection standards, totaling 1,536 hours of continuous security, resulting in a significant increase in the command's force protection reaction. Additionally, he planned and executed eight force protection drills involving 94 command personnel and local law enforcement, directly contributing to the successful completion of 2022 Citadel Shield/Solid Curtain requirements.
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE. As the Facilities Manager, he tracked, managed, and oversaw the successful completion of nine command projects which led to the building being fully operational. In addition, his execution of eight threat working groups and 260 Random Anti-Terrorism measures greatly enhanced the command's security posture.
- CIVIC MINDED. He dedicated his time to the community by volunteering at the Wild West Wildlife Rehabilitation Center for 20 hours, assisting in the capture and release process of injured and recuperated animals. The RSCA for E5 is 3.00.
*** PERFORMS AT THE LEVEL OF A SEASONED FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER. PROMOTE TODAY!!! ***
** A VITAL MEMBER OF THE COMMAND WHO IS READY FOR INCREASED RESPONSIBILITIES! **
-HIGHLY MOTIVATED. He is a selfless, hardworking and versatile Sailor who is an aggressive go-getter who completes all tasks without hesitation. Continually seeks to better himself by seeking advice from his superiors and incorporating their suggestions into his day ensuring that his improvements are upgrading himself and the company.
-FITNESS LEADER. As an assistant Command Fitness Leader, he led ECHO in physical training events directly contributing to a 95 percent pass rate in the 2021-2 Physical Readiness Test. He has an unparalleled drive for the health and wellness of his team that he motivates all to strive to be in the best physical shape possible to ensure his team is physically ready to take on any mission that comes their way.
-ADAPTABLE. The only second class Master-At-Arms that has AIR ASSAULT qualification, proving his ability and willingness to train and work cohesively with other units. He demonstrated that he can share and learn leadership qualities from other branches, since then, he was able to apply the qualities learned by mentoring one Sailor.
** MA2 Smiley progressively demonstrates the necessary aptitude of a First Class Petty Officer. **
** OUTSTANDING PETTY OFFICER WHO DEMONSTRATED EXCEPTIONAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT ACUMEN SINCE REPORTING **
-LEADS FROM THE FRONT. She vigorously pursued her qualifications and immediately set herself apart from her peers by taking on collateral duties of AUPC, Company Career Counselor, Training PO and Admin PO. Her motivation and thirst for knowledge inspired her peers and is an example for all to emulate.
-CULTURED TRAINER. As Chief of the Guard, she fostered a lifestyle of growth and development among her peers, officially mentoring one Sailor within the company, qualifying two individuals in COG, seven Sailors in Reaction Force Team Lead, and 13 Sailors in 3M 301. She also conducted in-rate training for Master-At-Arms from the bibliographies leading to multiple advancements within the company.
-MASTER PROGRAM MANAGER. As an ASM manager, she is directly responsible for tracking and inputting over 102 qualifications, 24 Quarterly Use of Force certificates, and 67 other NECC required courses, resulting in a 97% completion of all critical training requirements for the company. As the Company Career Counselor, she has routed 46 career related correspondences.
** MA2 HASTINGS HAS MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION FOR PO1 AND IS READY FOR ANY COMMISSIONING PROGRAM NOW **
** THE STANDARD BY WHICH EXCELLENCE IS MEASURED WITHIN THE COMPANY **
-LEADS BY EXAMPLE. As Chief of the Guard, he took part in the development and qualification of five COGs, three Reaction Force Team Members, and eight EST members, resulting in an increased watchbill flexibility for ECHO Company's 2022 deployment. His motivation and devotion to duty displays character which should be emulated by peers and subordinates alike.
-MOTIVATED TRAINER. As the Training Petty Officer for Platoon-2, he successfully maintained and scrubbed DIVO and training records for 15 sailors, resulting in 95% proficiency status in ASM. As a member of CTT, he instructed and evaluated 67 hours of training in weapons, warning shots, and AT/FP practical application drills in the simulator during the EST Academy and during Landside Academy.
-COMMAND ASSET. As an Assistant Urinalysis Program Coordinator, he directly supported the mission by aiding in 42 new check-ins and random urinalysis collection with no discrepancies noted. Also he is responsible for mustering 61 sailors for ECHO as the Muster Petty Officer, and he accurately accounts for all whereabouts to maintain 100% accountability of personnel to ensure the mission can continue as normal.
** MA2 BUCKLEY IS THE EXAMPLE FOR ALL TO FOLLOW! READY FOR ADVANCEMENT TO FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER IMMEDIATELY! **