Transfer Eval Examples
Evaluation Submitted upon member's transfer to COMLCSRONTWO CREW 119, NS Mayport, FL.
A seasoned Command LPO and exceptional Department LPO who is operating at a Chief Level!
-Deckplate Leader. Preparing for PCS he continued supporting Command efforts to host a multi-day training evolution for 15 Center for Disease Control personnel on vector surveillance and pesticide dispersal, supported the training of four personnel on molecular sequencing, and provided 50 man-hours of mentoring and training to junior officers in support of ISIC level TAD to Djibouti Africa and Southern Sponsorship Station 2018. Played an integral role in transition and forming the command's Sailor 360 program and executing PRT cycle 1-2018.
-Team Leader. Provided 18 days of CPO level leadership to the Navy's Global Health Engagement program by training 25 personnel in vector control surveillance and surveying 8000 SqFt of remote facilities to provide meticulous technical feedback for the development of a $1.2 Million Joint West African Research facility to monitor emerging disease in Africa.
-Sailor Advocate. Provides consistent sailorization and mentorship to sailors by nominating two sailors for the Navy's Meritorious Advancement Program, mentored four sailors and presided as a chain member 1st and 2nd Quarter JSOQ and Blue Jacket boards. Submitted a sailor for the Navy Meritorious Outstanding Volunteer service medal.
Petty Officer Smith demonstrates the leadership, maturity and professionalism of a chief petty officer and has my fullest recommendation for advancement to chief petty officer!
Evaluation submitted on ITCS Jackson's transfer to COMUDERSEA SURVEILLANCE COMMAND.
ITCS(SW/AW) Jackson's performance has been nothing short of incredible since reporting to
the Training Department. He is the role model for all Sailors onboard USS WASP (LHD 1).
- EXPERT MANAGER AND PLANNER. Effortlessly managed a 135K dollar TADTAR budget and prepared the ship to transfer cost TAD orders to Commander, Naval Surface Forces Atlantic's (CNSFA) Off-Hull DTS Program. Overhauled the Command Indoctrination Program and incorporated Navy Pride and Professionalism, DC Academy, 3M, QA, and Sentry Reaction Force (Basic) to ensure more than 150 reported personnel were fully qualified and mission ready upon return to their parent divisions. Worked directly with CNSFA, ATG, BUPERS, and Quota Control to ensure WASP's critical NEC and critical school requirements were obtained and exceeded 90 percent, approximately 10 percent above the Fleet average.
- Block 28 cont'd: EVERGLADES, FLEET WEEK NEW YORK CITY, OPSAIL NORFOLK 2012.
ITCS Jackson is a seasoned leader and administrator. He has proven that he can excel in any position.
*** RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCEMENT TO MASTER CHIEF!! ***
Evaluation Submitted upon member's transfer to COMACCLOGWING, NAS MUGU, CA.
A DEVOTED LOGISTICS CLERK, WHO'S PERFORMANCE CONTRIBUTES TO THE SUCCESS OF THE DEPT!
- METICULOUS MANAGER. Serving as the squadron's IMRL/METCAL Manager, he maintained an inventory of over 616 line items valued at $7M with 100 percent accuracy. He tracked and coordinated the rotational turn-in of 168 PME items for calibration before prescribed drop-dead dates expediting turnaround times, resulting in the squadron's ability to perform over 5,422 maintenance man-hours in support of Operation INHERENT RESOLVE.
- COMMAND WIDE ADMINISTRATOR. Oversaw the Navy Purchase Card program as the 7F funds Authorizing Official by reviewing and certifying 98 open purchases and DoD procurements valued at $101K in support of ten F/A-18E aircraft and 215 squadron personnel.
- DEDICATED TEAM PLAYER. He procured, tracked and delivered 178 PMCS components and 418 low priority requisitions in support of mission readiness, additionally he validated every month the Material Obligation Validation report with 100 percent accuracy for low priority requisitions.
DEMONSTRATES THE TALENT, MATURITY, AND PROFESSIONALISM FOR GREATER RESPONSIBILITY
HE HAS MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR ADVANCEMENT TO FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER!
Evaluation submitted upon member's transfer to Commander, Electronic Attack Wing Pacific, NAS Whidbey Island, WA. UIC: 55627.
**A STELLAR SAILOR POSSESSING ENDLESS MOTIVATION!!**
-ENERGETIC SELF-STARTER. As department ASM training coordinator, she meticulously tracked QPA, QPJ and QPM matrices for squadron maintenance training readiness and oversaw 155 Sailors in an aggressive training plan which resulted in the completion of over 110 ASM qualifications. As Maintenance Admin supervisor, she meticulously prepared and submitted four Monthly Maintenance Plans, ensuring NAMP compliance and accurate reporting.
-DEDICATED TECHNICIAN. Her efforts resulted in the timely repair of 30 complex avionics discrepancies encompassing 84.3 man-hours returning multiple PATRIOT aircraft to Full Mission Capable Status. Additionally, she was responsible for the daily inventory of 75 pieces of COMSEC material, ensuring 100% accuracy and zero hits on a CVWP Security audit.
-COMMITTED TO SUCCESS. Conducted multiple command PT and FEP sessions which led to a 99% PFA passing rate and three FEP personnel returning to within Navy standards. Dedicated 12 off-duty hours volunteering for planning and set-up of a very successful command summer picnic, enhancing squadron morale for all hands.
**PERFORMING AT THE NEXT LEVEL. READY NOW FOR ADVANCEMENT TO PETTY OFFICER SECOND CLASS!**
My #_ of XX Stellar FDNF First Classes on the waterfront.
**WITHOUT QUESTION, PUT ANCHORS ON HIM NOW!**
- Deckplate Leader. Sailors under his tutelage continue to thrive and excel as indicated in their continued success: 154 qualifications, 86% USMAPS enrollment, 100% PFA, and 100% retention in competitive and overmanned rates.
- Stellar Performer. Quickly qualified as Navigation Evaluator behind the Navigation Officer, he expanded nautical knowledge and skillfully navigated 24 Sea-and-Anchor details through 508NM of restricted waters with zero discrepancies. As OPS Dept Career Counselor, he led 27 career development boards for Sailors professional and personal goals. His efforts defined career paths and led to JSM's selection for Navy Retention Excellence Award. Directly led Navigation to a Green overall assessment for MCI.
- Community Involvement. Participated and guided his Sailors' COMREL projects in five countries, efforts increased host nation relationships and volunteered to speak to high school students while on personal leave on the value of education, seeing the world and broadening their horizons.
**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR CPO AND TO CONTINUE LEADING SAILORS**
**SUBMITTED ON THE OCCASION OF TRANSFER TO USS EMORY S. LAND, A PRIORITY BILLET.**
-DECKPLATE LEADER. Expertly led 3 personnel through the upkeep of one recompression chamber, 12 closed circuit UBAs, and specialized diving equipment valued at $2.6M. His flawless management of 2 work centers comprised of 226 line items enabled the successful completion of 144 man-hours of incident-free dive time during a 10 day saturation dive.
-SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT. Through his training and mentorship, ND1 produced 6 Diving Supervisors, 5 OSF Gas Kings, and 2 AAOs which enabled the command to maintain a 3 section duty rotation in OSF operations directly increasing the command's operational capabilities. Supervised 2 recompression treatments for decompression sickness resulting in 2 command members returning to full diving duty with zero residual symptoms.
-COMMUNITY MINDED. Coordinated a diving static display for students at Jinks Middle School educating them on the theory of mixed gas diving. Organized and led 3 flawless retirement ceremonies for 1 O-6 and 2 Senior Chiefs at NEDU.
**HIGH LEVEL COMMAND PERFORMER! WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE ASSET TO ANY COMMAND! PROMOTE NOW!**
Submitted upon transfer to Commander U.S. Fleet Forces Command, Norfolk, VA (UIC: 00060).
***CONTINUED SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE. DEMONSTRATED LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE COMMAND/BASE-WIDE***
- EXCEPTIONAL LEADER. Organized, coordinated, and executed base-wide Operational Stress Control Training for Yokosuka IDC commands. Provided crucial training to 225 Silors from three commands conducted by C10F Chaplain, LT and CPO.
- SAILOR ADVOCATE. Represented NIOC Sailor during CFAY FAP investigation presenting evidence and character references in support of his Sailor. Sailor was vindicated and allowed to successfully continue his career without any negative repercussions.
- CPO-365 LEADER. Coordinated, guided, and led CPO-365 PH II execution for 175 CPO's from nine commands and 20 Selectees. Ensured a flawless execution of PH II events providing training and mentorship in developing tomorrow's CPO's.
- DRIVES NAVAL HERITAGE EXPOSURE. Directed CMD Heritage Committee in providing Naval history, customs and courtesies. Educated 86 Sailors on naval events; Battle of Corral Sea, Battle of Midway, USS LIBERTY incident, and the USS THRESHER disaster.
- EXCEPTIONAL EIDWS MANAGER. Restructured EIDWS program based on NAVIDFOR updates. Implemented coordination with Yokosuka IDC commands ensuring subject matter expert availability improving data sharing and propelling qual rate to 73% earning EIDWS pennant.
***LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT KEY TO THE CONTINUED SUCCESS OF HIS SAILORS AND NIOC YOKOSUKA***
Evaluation submitted upon member's transfer to USS GEORGE H.W. BUSH (CVN-77)
If ranked, would be my #1 of 86 FCPO's. SSOQ FY17 2nd QTR. Seasoned DECKPLATE LEADER producing high degree of success for FRCMA DET NORFOLK. An asset to gaining command.
- Masterfully led 68 Sailors to unprecedented productivity. Achieved 7,240 maintenance actions with zero mishaps and trained four new E6's on NAMP programs and CSEC procedures, resulting on five "On-Track" work centers during two consecutive semi-annual QA audits.
- CPO 365 Phase I Assistant Coordinator. Implemented and led MCPON Guided training for 86 FCPO's and 34 CPO's. Managed 24 training and PT sessions, four COMRELS, and three team building exercise enhancing the confidence and leadership skills of our future CPO Mess.
- FCPOA President. Directed 86 PO1's raising $5,987 for the 2016 Christmas Party and chaired the selection of seven SOQ's and one BJOY/JSOY. As CFS, provided financial guidance for 698 personnel and quarterly training for eight assistant CFS. Involved in the development of 48 Sailors providing sound mentorship, resulting in a 95 percent divisional retention rate. Dedicated 46 hours at Volunteers of America's Operation Backpack and Lighthouse Center, provided shelter and food for homeless showing strong Navy presence.
Sets a new standard of leadership skills, technical expertise and managerial excellence. Well overdue for a position of higher authority and responsibility. PROMOTE NOW!
Evaluation submitted due to member's transfer to Pre-commissioning Unit AMERICA (LHA 6).
Exceptional Leader committed to the welfare of his Sailors and the mission.
- Divisional LCPO. Flawlessly led 14 Sailors through Combat Systems Ship Qualifications Trials (CSSQT) and Ship's Inspection and Survey(INSURV), resulting in overall score of green for combat communications. Direct involvement with the migration of ship's network to barge during PSA with one only day of downtime, greatly increasing mission readiness - another SPRUANCE first.
- Superb Manager. Managed the completion and passing of eight new C5I inspections for INSURV with minimal notice, which resulted in increased mission readiness Navy-wide.
- Alt-EKMS Manager. Ensured overall mission readiness and capabilities by accounting for and issuing 250 pieces of cryptographic material on board.
- Duty Section Leader. Led and trained 45 Sailors in overall ship's survivability, coordinating 80 DC / ATFP drills, greatly increasing ship's level of readiness.
- Command Sponsorship Coordinator. Assisted in easing the transition to the ship from the school house or other commands by assigning command sponsors to 15 Sailors.
- Active CPO Mess member. Participated in numerous CPO functions, ranking boards, awards boards and SSOQ boards. Led and coordinated eight training sessions for CPO 365 training.
Senior Chief Huerta has proven himself as a solid leader and is recommended for promotion.
Evaluation submitted upon member's transfer to Patrol Coastal Crew Hotel.
BMC Bolden displays the vision, organization and management skills of a seasoned Senior Chief. Has achieved success in every endeavor and has my complete trust and confidence. Accomplishments are proof this superstar is ready NOW to be promoted to Senior Chief.
-DYNAMIC LEADERSHIP. My #1 instructor! CCMM for BM Supervisor graduating 70 students with a 98% passing rate. He effectively coordinated curriculum between 2 sites ensuring that 14 instructor's training objectives were aligned with Fleet requirements.
-PROFESSIONALISM/EXPERTISE. As CMD MTS Coordinator, he set the standard, by mentoring and training over 50 instructors, contributing to CSCS Command Mission and Vision.
-PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. BMC sets the tone for education, he completed 9 semester hours toward his Associate's degree in Business Management at Coastline Community College.
-COMMUNITY IMPACT. Assistant coach for Anderson Park Junior Basketball League.
-LOYALTY/CHARACTER. As the BM Human Performance Requirements Review Coordinator for an unprecedented period, he raised attendance by 775%. He identified shortfalls in FLEET WIDE BM training, constituting in NETC updating Deck Seamanship, PQS and BM NAVEDTRA 14343A, which made the BM rate first to identify Occupational Standards and Competencies.
BMC Bolden's passion and drive develops Sailors, which is instrumental our Navy and Command success. ABSOLUTE MUST SELECT FOR SENIOR CHIEF AND THE SENIOR ENLISTED ACADEMY!!!
Evaluation submitted due to member selection from Reserve Component to Active Component and transfer to Navy Base Norfolk, VA
MA1 (SW) Smith-Jones is a versatile leader. As ASF instructor, she provided 1200 hours of training to 306 Naval Security Force (NSF) and Auxiliary Security Force (ASF) personnel on annual security sustainment topics and qualified 50 ASF personnel for NAS New Jersey Security Department. Furthermore, as Data Housing and Reports Tool (DHART) Database Manager, she maintained the NSF personnel Sustainment, NLW, Training Records, PQS and weapons qualifications, maintaining 100% readiness and compliance with USFF, CNIC and Regional instructions at NAS New Jersey.
As CPR Instructor, she qualified 26 ASF members, contributing to a 100% of qualified BLS First Responders for this command.
MA1 Smith-Jones has been an ambassador to the community and conducted over 230 hours of community service to local groups such as the Thrift Store of Ft Hood, TX, Alpha Kappa Epsilon Psi, Book bag drive, and Habitat for Humanity.