NAVY FITREP Example
Submitted upon transfer to Commander U.S. Fleet Forces Command, Norfolk, VA (UIC: 00060).
***CONTINUED SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE. DEMONSTRATED LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE COMMAND/BASE-WIDE***
- EXCEPTIONAL LEADER. Organized, coordinated, and executed base-wide Operational Stress Control Training for Yokosuka IDC commands. Provided crucial training to 225 Silors from three commands conducted by C10F Chaplain, LT and CPO.
- SAILOR ADVOCATE. Represented NIOC Sailor during CFAY FAP investigation presenting evidence and character references in support of his Sailor. Sailor was vindicated and allowed to successfully continue his career without any negative repercussions.
- CPO-365 LEADER. Coordinated, guided, and led CPO-365 PH II execution for 175 CPO's from nine commands and 20 Selectees. Ensured a flawless execution of PH II events providing training and mentorship in developing tomorrow's CPO's.
- DRIVES NAVAL HERITAGE EXPOSURE. Directed CMD Heritage Committee in providing Naval history, customs and courtesies. Educated 86 Sailors on naval events; Battle of Corral Sea, Battle of Midway, USS LIBERTY incident, and the USS THRESHER disaster.
- EXCEPTIONAL EIDWS MANAGER. Restructured EIDWS program based on NAVIDFOR updates. Implemented coordination with Yokosuka IDC commands ensuring subject matter expert availability improving data sharing and propelling qual rate to 73% earning EIDWS pennant.
***LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT KEY TO THE CONTINUED SUCCESS OF HIS SAILORS AND NIOC YOKOSUKA***