NAVY FITREP Example
**OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE BY MY MOST JUNIOR LT! BARELY BELOW MY RSA ON 1ST LT FITREP!**
**VERSATILE AND INSIGHTFUL OFFICER, AT SEA AND ASHORE, WITH ROCK-SOLID RESULTS!**
**DETAIL TO MOST CHALLENGING IW/IDC ASSIGNMENTS - GROOM FOR CRC & MAJOR DEPT HEAD**
- ASTUTE WARRIOR. Keen perspective, insight and problem-solving ability as Deputy CRC made him operationally crucial in assisting CTF 70's new CRC with managing 16 FDNF combatants.
- Qual'd as CTF 70 Flag Intel Watch Officer in an astounding 45 days, superbly led 4 SUPPLOT Sailors maintaining Common Intel Picture and providing I&W to multiple Warfare CMDRs!
- STRONG DIRSUP DIVO. Pulls the team together for maximum synergy & success, particularly with short notice changes. Deployed 31 days leading 9 Sailors on CURTIS WILBUR providing real-time I&W to ship tactical watch-standers & National customers. Superbly coordinated early install of CCOP prior to deployment IOT ensure interoperability with new CANES gear.
- PACFLT WIDE IMPACT. Superbly led 9 Sailors providing FDNF with daily correction/feedback on 31,309 technical reports submitted by 43 units operating in C7F. Authorized 116 travel requests/maintained near perfect FCAC records; no hits during FCC IG. RESULT: 45% decrease in unit level reporting errors & 23% reporting increase. Superb brief to Senior C7F staff!
- EXCEPTIONAL MGR. Led from the front in two key VIP engagements, reaping immeasurable benefits in IDC relationship-building with FDNF and Task Force Commanders. Filled in as RDML Filipowski's aide for 2 days; kept his tight sked synchronized with multiple Flags.