Cryptology Eval Examples
Click link below for specific rating or scroll down for general inputs.
-TECHNICAL EXPERT. As the Global Command and Control System-Maritime (GCCS-M) and Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES) System administrator, she completed 882 maintenance checks, 10 vulnerability scans, 259 trouble calls, 158 account creations, and resolved 23 outages, ensuring a 99 percent uptime of CANES network and GCCS.
-METICULOUS MANAGER. As the Divisional Training Petty Officer, she ensured the completion of 129 PQS, supervised 79 training topics, and generated 10 monthly training reports for 20 Sailors. Through her training and leadership efforts, she reduced the DINQ list by 60 percent and raised the standard for the division's training program.
-SECURITY FOCUSED. As the primary Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Trusted Agent, led 15 Sailors in the management of the PKI program ensuring the proper inventory, creation, and issuance of 45 tokens and 15 pin resets. Drastically improving the command's cybersecurity posture, ensuring DoD compliance with multifactor authentication on Naval Networks.
-MISSION FOCUSED. As the only qualified GCCS-M System Administrator onboard, she completed 360 hours of maintenance, software upgrades, troubleshooting, and tech-assist support resulting in the closure of 3 CASREPs and a successful upgrade to Microsoft Security Update 3.0. Due to her consistent dependability, she was hand-selected to ensure the continued functionality of GCCS-M during Cruise Missile Tactical Qualification. Her efforts ensured the Strike team maintained system readiness and completed an extremely successful certification.
-INSPIRED LEADER. As the primary PKI Trusted Agent, she led 3 Sailors in creating, allocating, and distributing 85 tokens and submitting 40 PKI Acknowledgement forms. Her actions resulted in FORREST SHERMANS's ability to maintain 99 percent accuracy with Cyber Security, and her selection to create ARLINGTON's primary PKI Trusted Agent token.
-EXCEPTIONAL TECHNICIAN. As a CANES System Admin, she was vital in the smooth start and shut-down of five CANES enclaves. She completed 737 hours of maintenance and installed 13 updates to mission critical systems, maintaining compliance with the DoD policy.
- SKILLED TECHNICIAN. Completed over 1100 trouble calls increasing the efficiency of Shipwide Area Network (SWAN) while deployed to 5th and 6th Fleet AOR. Integral during GIG-E network upgrade, he expended over 200 hours restoring vital user data backups, relocating 18 servers and 30 workstations; providing unparalleled support to 300 Sailors.
- CAPABLE TECHNICIAN. Processed over 1200 naval messages ensuring data integrity and availability with zero discrepancies. Successfully established, troubleshot and maintained 25 time sensitive voice and data circuits directly contributing to continuous fleet communications and mission readiness. Qualified EHF Operator increasing wachteam knowledge and flexibility while deployed. PFA 11-2 DEP/OP
- PROACTIVE VOLUNTEER. Assumed the responsibilities as ACFL, devoted 35 hours leading over 20 departmental PT sessions, directly resulting in a 100% pass rate.
- EXEMPLARY SAILOR. Always maintains a smart military appearance, presents outstanding in her uniform and sets a standard for junior Sailors to emulate.
**MY #X EP OF X OUTSTANDING SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS!**
- TECHNICAL MANAGER. Routinely served as Team Lead, supervising 10 Sailors conducting forensic investigations. Processed 35 malware and 22 forensic analysis requests, and imaged 4 terabytes of evidence. Contributed 60 hours revising Malware Analyst JQR, incorporating system upgrades and new technologies. Reviewed and released 97 COMTENTHFLT Forensic Summary Reports, identifying malicious indicators and providing incident response. Provided 400 man-hours of advanced malware analysis and forensics training to 31 Sailors.
**SUSTAINED SUPERIOR PERFORMER. SETS THE STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE AMONG HIS/HER PEERS!**
As Assistant Cryptologic Resource Coordinator expertly managed all facets of cryptologic doctrine, manning, equipment, and daily mission tasking for CTF-XX during two squadron deployments. Maintained command's cryptologic website providing instant access to CXF mission requirements, tasking orders, and maintenance reports. Unparalleled attention to detail directly resulted in XX successful EP-3 Sensitive Reconnaissance missions in CXFLT.
Dedicated over 1000 hours to managing 24 high priority electronic intelligence requests for information in support of globally deployed NSW Forces.
-METICULOUSLY DETAILED. Maintained watch logs, created and updated ENMS trouble tickets accounting for over 20 hours of troubleshooting in addition to inventory accountability for 53 publications and accounting for over 300 cryptographic equipment line items resulting in his watch team having 100% accountabilty.
Proven analyst and accomplished operator. Her tenacious work ethic and dedication to mission resulted in the collection, analysis, and dissemination of 1,234 communications signals of interest ISO USS NEVER SAIL Strike Group operations while deployed on two FDNF combatants. Efforts resulted in timely and accurate analysis of the communications signals environment for tactical decision makers.
Coordinated the installation of 846 RAM modules into 423 SIPR and NIPR computer work stations. Her meticulous efforts resulted in a COST AVOIDANCE OF $84,600!
- His skillful participation and oversight during 12 Joint Maritime Tactics Courses, 15 Group Commander training events, and 11 Fleet Synthetic Training exercises provided the highest quality training for hundreds of fleet officers and sailors and contributed substantially to fleet operational readiness.
- Identified the need for and developed the comprehensive AOR briefing which provided newly arriving members a road map to success and reduced attrition due to illness or injuries by 50%
Implemented an aggressive training program which resulted in 100% completion of 12 mandatory instructor-led GMTs along with 33 NKO courses, and 4 ORM supervisory courses.
Petty Officer Winters and his team devoted more than 200 man-hours to the coordination, installation, maintenance and certification of 5 IWDSE equipment suites on board a U.S. Fleet Forces Command combatant.
Developed a robust crypological cross-training program that made it possible for all MSC analysts to provide a fused intelligence picture to the Warfighter.
As new EKMS Chief, reorganized and developed inventories for over 120 items of crypto which simplified use in preparation for the ISIC inspection after which CNE Det Mast was recognized as the top performing team at NAS Sigonella.
Senior Chief readied the command to be the first to successfully integrate Intelligence Specialists into Digital Network Intelligence and Computer Network Defense mission areas, an improvement adopted by NIOCs across the Fleet Cyber Command Domain.