Cryptology Eval Examples
Click link below for specific rating or scroll down for general inputs.
*** DEMONSTRATES PRIDE IN HER WORK, EXCEPTIONAL INITIATIVE AND A POSITIVE IMPACT. ***
- SUPERB TECHNICIAN - Upgraded 2,225 classified systems within a two week time frame. This guaranteed continued operations with minimum downtime and expedited service for over 6500 joint-service and civilian personnel at NSA/CSS Georgia.
- PROVEN BEYOND HER PAYGRADE - As the Departmental Safety Coordinator, led an aggressive push for Sailors to complete assigned ESAMS safety trainings. Upon assuming the duty, 10 Department Sailors had 65 mandatory trainings not completed; by the end of the following month, that number was down to 25, resulting in a departmental completion percentage of 97.46%!
- COMMUNITY INVOLVED - Assisted Sue Reynolds Elementary School teachers with ensuring pre-k through second grade followed directions while having fun at the end of the school year field day. Assisted the Special Olympics annual event by administering the soft ball toss while uplifting the sprits of autistic men, women, and children.
***A SUSTAINED SUPERIOR PERFORMER WHO CONSISTENTLY PRODUCES IMPECCABLE RESULTS! ***
-DRIVEN TECHNICIAN. Expertly managed 3,217 network devices and 3,857 domain users providing 24/7 network defense. Conducted in-depth analysis on seven enclaves, applied 27 Assurance Compliance Assessment Solutions updates, executed 2,241 vulnerability scans and resolved 5.5 million cyber incidents which enhanced defensive actions to counter cyber threats.
-MISSION FOCUSED. Aided Navy Blue Team in identifying and mapping 100% of (Command name) network layout and system vulnerabilities resulting in an all-inclusive snapshot of the command's cyber posture. Facilitated 37 training topics, submitted 120 training reports, enrolled nine Sailors in one secondary Navy Enlisted Classification class and eight technical schools, actions improved personnel operational foundation and ensured 100% training compliance.
-ACTIVE AND INVOLVED. Participated in seven Second Class Petty Officer Association events, created their SharePoint webpage and assisted in coordination of the first inaugural command evaluation training for E5 and below. Volunteered with The American Red Cross for and helped fundraise $3.1K for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on Light up the Night.
** ALREADY OPERATING AT A FIRST CLASS LEVEL! PROMOTE NOW!! **
EXCELLENT LEADER. Led eight tech control operators through 12 COMPTUEX drills, received an OUTSTANDING T-1 grade for Loss of Facilities Control, HF Over the Air Transfer, EHF Over the Air Transfer, HF Teletype and Battle Force Tactical Network.
-TECHNICAL EXPERT. Quick to take the lead in coordinating activities, during Group Sail and COMPTUEX he configured 143 UHF line of sight and 14 UHF SATCOM circuits; implemented 11 SHF missions and executed four RF/IP cutovers maintaining 99% availability with minimal downtime.
-TOP NOTCH TRAINER. Team oriented, he conducted 53 hours of training in UHF, SHF, EHF, and ADNS, producing 12 technicians; increasing qualifications by 28%. Directed seven Sailors in 47 hours of aloft maintenance and training on 14 antennas, efforts resulted in (Command Name)being lauded by the NAVWAR Antenna Material Assessment Team as BEST ON THE WATERFRONT!
-TECHNICAL EXPERT. As the Global Command and Control System-Maritime (GCCS-M) and Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES) System administrator, she completed 882 maintenance checks, 10 vulnerability scans, 259 trouble calls, 158 account creations, and resolved 23 outages, ensuring a 99 percent uptime of CANES network and GCCS.
-METICULOUS MANAGER. As the Divisional Training Petty Officer, she ensured the completion of 129 PQS, supervised 79 training topics, and generated 10 monthly training reports for 20 Sailors. Through her training and leadership efforts, she reduced the DINQ list by 60 percent and raised the standard for the division's training program.
-SECURITY FOCUSED. As the primary Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Trusted Agent, led 15 Sailors in the management of the PKI program ensuring the proper inventory, creation, and issuance of 45 tokens and 15 pin resets. Drastically improving the command's cybersecurity posture, ensuring DoD compliance with multifactor authentication on Naval Networks.
-MISSION FOCUSED. As the only qualified GCCS-M System Administrator onboard, she completed 360 hours of maintenance, software upgrades, troubleshooting, and tech-assist support resulting in the closure of 3 CASREPs and a successful upgrade to Microsoft Security Update 3.0. Due to her consistent dependability, she was hand-selected to ensure the continued functionality of GCCS-M during Cruise Missile Tactical Qualification. Her efforts ensured the Strike team maintained system readiness and completed an extremely successful certification.
-INSPIRED LEADER. As the primary PKI Trusted Agent, she led 3 Sailors in creating, allocating, and distributing 85 tokens and submitting 40 PKI Acknowledgement forms. Her actions resulted in FORREST SHERMANS's ability to maintain 99 percent accuracy with Cyber Security, and her selection to create ARLINGTON's primary PKI Trusted Agent token.
-EXCEPTIONAL TECHNICIAN. As a CANES System Admin, she was vital in the smooth start and shut-down of five CANES enclaves. She completed 737 hours of maintenance and installed 13 updates to mission critical systems, maintaining compliance with the DoD policy.
- SKILLED TECHNICIAN. Completed over 1100 trouble calls increasing the efficiency of Shipwide Area Network (SWAN) while deployed to 5th and 6th Fleet AOR. Integral during GIG-E network upgrade, he expended over 200 hours restoring vital user data backups, relocating 18 servers and 30 workstations; providing unparalleled support to 300 Sailors.
- CAPABLE TECHNICIAN. Processed over 1200 naval messages ensuring data integrity and availability with zero discrepancies. Successfully established, troubleshot and maintained 25 time sensitive voice and data circuits directly contributing to continuous fleet communications and mission readiness. Qualified EHF Operator increasing wachteam knowledge and flexibility while deployed. PFA 11-2 DEP/OP
- PROACTIVE VOLUNTEER. Assumed the responsibilities as ACFL, devoted 35 hours leading over 20 departmental PT sessions, directly resulting in a 100% pass rate.
- EXEMPLARY SAILOR. Always maintains a smart military appearance, presents outstanding in her uniform and sets a standard for junior Sailors to emulate.
**MY #X EP OF X OUTSTANDING SECOND CLASS PETTY OFFICERS!**
**CONSISTENTLY PERFORMS AT THE LEVEL OF A SEASONED FCPO**
- TECHNICAL MANAGER. Routinely served as Team Lead, supervising 10 Sailors conducting forensic investigations. Processed 35 malware and 22 forensic analysis requests, and imaged 4 terabytes of evidence. Contributed 60 hours revising Malware Analyst JQR, incorporating system upgrades and new technologies. Reviewed and released 97 COMTENTHFLT Forensic Summary Reports, identifying malicious indicators and providing incident response. Provided 400 man-hours of advanced malware analysis and forensics training to 31 Sailors.
- FITNESS LEADER. Led 78 Sailors in completing 17 Fitness Enhancement Program (FEP) sessions, 3 command PT sessions, and 3 Physical Fitness Assessments (PFA). Actions removed 8 Sailors from FEP, and contributed to 100% divisional and 98.5% command PFA pass rate.
- COMMAND ADVOCATE. Managed $70k training budget for 28 division Sailors, and tracked division training requirements for 32 personnel, ensuring 100% completion. Command sponsor for 1 newly reporting Sailor and active Junior Sailor Association member.
**SUSTAINED SUPERIOR PERFORMER. SETS THE STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE AMONG HIS/HER PEERS!**
**STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION OR ANY PATH LEADING TO A COMMISSION!**
As Assistant Cryptologic Resource Coordinator expertly managed all facets of cryptologic doctrine, manning, equipment, and daily mission tasking for CTF-XX during two squadron deployments. Maintained command's cryptologic website providing instant access to CXF mission requirements, tasking orders, and maintenance reports. Unparalleled attention to detail directly resulted in XX successful EP-3 Sensitive Reconnaissance missions in CXFLT.
Dedicated over 1000 hours to managing 24 high priority electronic intelligence requests for information in support of globally deployed NSW Forces.
-METICULOUSLY DETAILED. Maintained watch logs, created and updated ENMS trouble tickets accounting for over 20 hours of troubleshooting in addition to inventory accountability for 53 publications and accounting for over 300 cryptographic equipment line items resulting in his watch team having 100% accountabilty.
Proven analyst and accomplished operator. Her tenacious work ethic and dedication to mission resulted in the collection, analysis, and dissemination of 1,234 communications signals of interest ISO USS NEVER SAIL Strike Group operations while deployed on two FDNF combatants. Efforts resulted in timely and accurate analysis of the communications signals environment for tactical decision makers.
Coordinated the installation of 846 RAM modules into 423 SIPR and NIPR computer work stations. Her meticulous efforts resulted in a COST AVOIDANCE OF $84,600!
- His skillful participation and oversight during 12 Joint Maritime Tactics Courses, 15 Group Commander training events, and 11 Fleet Synthetic Training exercises provided the highest quality training for hundreds of fleet officers and sailors and contributed substantially to fleet operational readiness.
- Identified the need for and developed the comprehensive AOR briefing which provided newly arriving members a road map to success and reduced attrition due to illness or injuries by 50%
Implemented an aggressive training program which resulted in 100% completion of 12 mandatory instructor-led GMTs along with 33 NKO courses, and 4 ORM supervisory courses.
Petty Officer Winters and his team devoted more than 200 man-hours to the coordination, installation, maintenance and certification of 5 IWDSE equipment suites on board a U.S. Fleet Forces Command combatant.
Developed a robust crypological cross-training program that made it possible for all MSC analysts to provide a fused intelligence picture to the Warfighter.
As new EKMS Chief, reorganized and developed inventories for over 120 items of crypto which simplified use in preparation for the ISIC inspection after which CNE Det Mast was recognized as the top performing team at NAS Sigonella.
Senior Chief readied the command to be the first to successfully integrate Intelligence Specialists into Digital Network Intelligence and Computer Network Defense mission areas, an improvement adopted by NIOCs across the Fleet Cyber Command Domain.